Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wedding Cake Envy

So many brides fret over how their wedding cake will look. But what about how it tastes? Afterall, a cake is meant to be consumed, right? Well, here's food for thought...

The wedding cake featured here --
it's quite possibly the most delicious cake I've ever tasted in my life. Banana bread with chocolate. It was moist, it was sweet (but not too sweet), and it was light (well, light enough to justify eating 2 and half pieces)! The bride ordered her cake from www.fabcakes.com. They're located in San Diego which is a bummer for me since I live in NYC, but if you're a west coast bride, I highly recommend at least going in for a tasting!! Be bold! Choose a unique cake flavor that your guests will remember. Create wedding cake envy!

No comments: