Monday, September 21, 2009

Buy your tickets now!


The bridal event hosted by The Wedding Salon is, in my opinion, one of the best events in the industry. The last time I attended, I was "oohing" and "aahing" over all of the fabulous table arrangements and elaborate floral designs. I also sipped on pretty, blue cocktails and sampled 3 delicious cakes (and met Sylvia Weinstock)! There was also an amazing display of gorgeous wedding gowns and accessories. Of course, I went snap happy with my camera the entire time, so check back to my old post from March (click here) to see the photos.

Monday, November 2nd from 4 - 9 PM
The Roosevelt Hotel
45 E. 45th Street @ Madison Ave


Buy tickets online ($50 for 2)


1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!