Monday, April 13, 2009

Real Wedding: Becky & Ryan April 11, 2009

Thanks Becky, for sharing your wedding photos on BlabberBride!

For those of you who don't know, Becky was one of my first clients for my company,
Paper a la Mode. She ordered her wedding invitations from me, and then returned for her direction cards, dinner menus, and place cards! She was/is one of my favorite clients and I'm so excited to share her wedding photos with you all.

Rain or shine, photographer Gerard Tomko was able to capture beautiful photos of the bride and groom set against the gorgeous backdrop of Congress Hall in Cape May, New Jersey.

Let's wish Becky and Ryan a lifetime of love and happiness!



1 comment:

Julie said...

The pictures are amazing and really tell the true story of the evening itself! As a guest at Becky and Ryan's wedding, I can definitely say I have never attended a more beautiful celebration. The detail and overall experience were unbeatable. Best wishes to Becky and Ryan and thanks for sharing BlabberBride! xoxo