Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bed rest

Have any of you been wondering how I manage to blog smack in the middle of a workday? Do you think I sneak my blogging time in at my "real" job when no one's looking? Yea, I wish! No no, I can't do that. Afterall, I DO realize how the bills get paid. You see, I've actually been on bed rest for the past 7 days per my doctor's orders. Yesyes, bed rest. For me, it was more like sofa rest with my laptop attached to my hip. Of course, I needed the rest (I was totally burnt out and my health was deteriorating right before my husband's worried eyes), but I gotta tell ya, staying at home all day for seven days straight can make one a little crazy. So, I committed myself to blogging!! That would explain the sudden explosion of posts in the past several days *wink*. Anyway, today is my last day on bed rest and then I return to WORK tomorrow. Yup, back to the grind. Woohoo!!~ *long drawn out sigh* Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have returned to a normal, healthy state where I can go back to living a normal life again. But, I'll definitely miss this wedding bubble that I've created for myself. I mean, I've been eating, sleeping, blogging, eating, sleeping, blogging for the past week! It's been amazing~ OK, so before I burst this fantasy bubble I've been living in, I'm going to add a va-va-voom like post (haha, maybe I'm getting carried away now!). Just stay tuned... I promise I will post one more time today... and it will be fabulous! (But first, let me hit the gym so I can work off 7 days of sitting on my arse...)