Monday, February 9, 2009

A tribute to an all-time favorite...The Wedding Planner

The Wedding Planner... it's the movie that started it all for me! This movie was released in 2001, the year I graduated from college. As you can imagine, like many twenty-something year olds, I was lost and desperately looking for something to inspire me. I had gone from thinking I'd be a lawyer to possibly a psychologist, to then finally, joining the corporate world like the millions of other lost souls. Don't get me wrong... I have a nice, cushy job at a well-respected company. I don't want to seem ungrateful. It's just that my inspiration doesn't come from my 9-5 job. It comes from all the beautiful, stylish, and creative things that make a wedding. In hindsight, I think it was this movie... The Wedding Planner ... that sparked my obsession -- an obsession that has lasted for eight years now.

Here are a few fabulous photos from the movie. They feature three different wedding gowns -- all spectacular in their own way! Enjoy...







No comments: