Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Featured Invitation of the Month

As some of you know, I established a small invitations business last April, called Paper a la Mode. I have to say, thanks to word of mouth and all the referrals from friends and family, my business is off to a great start!!

Starting today, I will try to feature at least 1 invitation each month for ya'll to see!

My client yesterday chose this whimsical, tea-length invitation for her upcoming August wedding. We both love the dandelion design! It's modern and playful and tells the guests that you don't take yourself or your wedding TOO seriously. I will be customizing this invitation to match her wedding colors so it will be a bit more personal to the couple!

If you're interested in invitations, please feel free to e-mail me at info@paperalamodeny.com.

No comments: