Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I drool...


amanda1986 from Etsy is truly AMAZING!!! I promised you a fabulous post today, and ladies, it just doesn't get any better than this on a regular Wednesday afternoon!!!! I drool over these beautiful, handmade, vintage-inspired bouquets. I especially love the jewel-encrusted ones with the delicate vintage fabrics. AH~ I wish I had found these when I was planning my own wedding -- these are one-of-a-kind keepsakes! They're perfect candidates to become family heirlooms, don't you think? Btw, amanda1986 takes custom requests so you can have a perfectly tailored, never before seen, bouquet for your special day!! Seriously, it just doesn't get any better than this!


I also love these adorable boutonnieres for the men ...
they're so unique and fanciful. Imagine how eye-popping they would be in your wedding photographs!!



For the ladies in your wedding (i.e., mom, mom-in-law, sisters, aunts), why not give them one of these amazing brooches in lieu of a traditional floral corsage? They would make sensational gifts!


Last, but certainly not least, take a look at this gorgeous centerpiece dripping with chandelier crystals. It's charming yet so glamorous at the same time! I looooove...


All I can say is, amanda1986, YOU ROCK!!!!!


1 comment:

JSong said...

wow. these are GORGEOUS!!! and how perfect for my Cabo wedding where flowers are scarce! i love the fact that i can actually keep these as keepsakes too. definitely at the top of my list...